- Fresh greenery wreath Thursday night Workshop
December 2, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Fresh greenery wreath Saturday morning Workshop
December 4, 2021
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Therese nothing like the fresh scent of pine and cedar to get you in the holiday mood! We’ll be creating a wreath from scratch using fresh local greenery, natural materials and ribbons.
- Overview of materials and construction techniques
- Selecting your accent greenery,accessories and ribbons.
- Step by step instructions
- hands-on overseeing by instructor
- Photo session!
- Thursday, December 2, 2021. 6-8 PM
- Saturday, December 4, 2021. 9:30-11:30 AM
Fee: $100.00 *
Limited to 8 students each session.
Level: all levels
*Includes all materials for workshop.
- fresh greenery: pine, mixed evergreen, magnolia, holly, boxwood etc
- pine cones, berries, etc.
- ribbons for bows ( we can make it for you)
All tools will be provided for your use during class,just bring your creativity!
If you have sensitive hands, please bring your gardening gloves.
We will be getting messy,so please dress accordingly.
Additional tools, ribbons and supplies will be available for purchase.
We are currently watching the developing protocols related to the delta variant and we will follow Baltimore County guidelines regarding masks, cleaning of supplies and equipment. We are requesting proof of vaccination, due to the close nature of the workshops.
Please note that we are fully vaccinated.
Our studio area is not large enough to space everyone out 6 feet in all directions. Please consider the other students’ and teachers’ safety by acting responsibly.
Venue: StieffCo Studio